Four people were killed and nineteen others injured when fire erupted due to short circuit at a leather warehouse at Mochi Gate area in Lahore on Thursday morning.
According to Rescue 1122, the injured have been shifted to Mayo Hospital.
Meanwhile in a statement, Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar expressed deep sense of grief and sorrow over the loss of precious human lives in the incident.
He directed to provide best medical facilities to the injured at the hospital.
Source: Radio Pakistan